Thursday, June 9, 2016

Mini vacation

Ed and I took the boys to Daytona Beach Shores for a few days last week. We were there before the storms went through over the weekend and beginning of this week. Originally we were going to be there this week but we saw the weather and moved our trip up a few days. 

We basically spent 2 days laying on the beach and around the hotel pool. The hotel we stayed at is right on the beach and the view is beautiful. 

This is the view from our room. It was almost high tide. 


Here are some more pictures from our stay. 









After a long day at the beach we cleaned up and took the boys to Barnes and Noble. I swear it's their favorite store next to Toys R Us! They each came out with a lot of new books. I am so proud that they love to read. 



We each came home with a slight sunburn. The boys on only their faces, Ed and I also burned on our backs. I guess we didn't apply sunblock as often as we should have. We will know better for next time. 

Thanks for stopping by. 
Chris 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!