Friday, November 10, 2017

What I am wearing Friday November 10, 2017

Friday is normally a pretty busy day for me and today is no exception. I have an appointment with the chiropractor to get adjusted and I have to have my nails done, they are a mess! I had planned to also have my roots done but I am putting that off until tomorrow morning. Too much waiting around in salons irritates me and the stylist who does my hair works in a salon that doesn't do appointments so I have to get there when they open and be one of the first clients of the day if I don't want to wait too long to be seen. It's a pain but finding a stylist that I like is worse and luckily I found one! 

Today I am once again wearing black leggings. It's funny because until this week I hadn't worn them but maybe once a week. I guess it just works out that way sometimes. I do love wearing leggings because I can move around freely and rarely have to worry about pulling them up unlike jeans. Even some of my jeggings will slide down throughout the day. I know it's because my lower part is bigger proportionally to my waist. I am hoping that walking and eating healthy will slim down that area. 


Looks details:
Boots Baretraps from Carson's
Cowlneck Sweater Apt. 9 from Kohl's 
Leggings Chaps Stretch Ponte Skinny Pant from Kohl's 
Hat Apt. 9 from Kohl's (about 7 years ago)

Yes, today is another day of wearing a hat to cover my roots. lol With Ed's work schedule it's hard for me to find time to do much outside the house. I am hoping once he changes schedules in December things will get easier but I am not counting on it. His job has always been demanding of his time. I wish it were a 8-5 Monday-Friday deal but rarely has it ever been that way. At least he is home every day now unlike years past when he traveled for weeks at a time. I am thankful for that. 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!