Thursday, November 9, 2017

What I'm wearing Tuesday November 9, 2017

Today I have a doctors appointment so I wanted to make sure I wore something easy to get on and off. The weather isn't going to be overly cool, high of 53 and sunny skies. One thing I have learned living in Indiana is that if the sun is out it will feel a lot warmer than it actually is. I have no idea why. It's weird. If it is cloudy it will feel colder and even worse if it is windy. I am no fan of the wind. A slight breeze on a summer day is great but wind that blows my hat off or makes my hair look like I have been in a vortex is no friend of mine. 


Look details:
Boots Baretraps from Carson's 
Cami Apt. 9 from Kohl's
Leggins Utopia by HUE from Kohl's 
Shirt Chaps from Kohl's 
Hat Apt. 9 from Kohl's

I know most people don't wear hats anymore. I''m not sure if it's because they don't like them or just don't think about it. I love hats. I wear them because I like to and sometimes to cover for a bad hair day or because I haven't had time to get my roots done. That is the case right now. Life gets in the way of getting my hair and nails done so I find ways to hide or disguise it when I can. One day I will go gray but at 46 I am just not yet ready. Maybe in 10 years. Or 20. lol 

Thanks for stopping by!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!