Friday, February 23, 2018

Grandkids wall

Hey there!

          I know it has been almost 2 months since Christmas but with the house remodel ongoing I have found it hard to find the time to hang much on the walls. I've also been trying to decide what artwork is going to stay and what is going to go. I have lots of stuff from our last two houses and most of it just won't fit here or is no longer something I care to keep. Plus I have acquired (of course!) some new stuff. One of those items our daughter Jessica gave to me for Christmas. 

          I really liked it but after hanging it up realized that it needed something to go with it. After a week or so I decided to add pictures of the grandkids on either side. 


          I absolutely love the way it turned out! It took me some searching to find exactly the frames I wanted for a price that wouldn't break the bank. I got the frames at Walmart, they are Mainstays. Unfortunately they didn't come with mats so I had to buy those separately. And of course Walmart only had white and I didn't want white. I checked Meijer and they didn't have what I wanted either so I headed off to Michael's because I knew they would have what I was looking for. 

          I really should be careful about going to Michael's. I came out with Easter decor and an awesome vintage looking scale for the kitchen as well as the 4 mats for the grandkids photo project. 


          Doesn't that look great? I will change out the photos yearly and keep them all in the frame so we an look back at them one day. Maybe when they get married I will gift the frame and pictures to them. That's a thought. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!