Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Our Georgia House (house number 4)

Hey there! 

I thought I would share our house in Georgia. I know there are a few pics on the blog from that house but not a lot. We lived there a little over a year so we had very little time to do a lot to the house. We actually found out we were moving a few days shy of our 1 year mark. At that point we had to finish up what we had begun and get the house ready to sell. We loved that house. We had no idea how good we had it until we no longer had it. I miss that house a lot. I don't miss living in Georgia but I do miss the house. 

The before pictures are pictures I took before we moved in. The house was still being built when we put in our offer. We got to watch it be finished and changed the carpet in the great room out for wood before we purchased it. We also had the builder add a fence. The after pictures are from the listing. The realtor's photographer did an excellent job. I only added before pictures of the areas we changed. Enjoy!

































Details:
3500 sq ft
5 bedroom
4 full bathrooms
3 car garage
upstairs laundry
9 ft ceilings on main floor

You can find the post about some of the work we did here.

Not sure what color the builder painted the house but the rooms we painted were painted Agreeable Grey by Sherwin Williams. The tile in the kitchen was changed to white subway tile with Warm Grey grout from Lowe's. The wood floors were engineered wood put in by the builder. 

We added lighting in 2 of the bathrooms and can lighting in the great room and the master bedroom living area. We also added wainscoting similar to what the builder had put in the dining room to the stairs and the entry hall. We put board and batten up in the breakfast nook. By the way, that breakfast nook was HUGE! It was one of my favorite things about the house, other than the 5 linen closets. Yes, FIVE LINEN CLOSETS. It was awesome. We have 1 now. Kinda sucks. 

I hope you enjoyed this. It was such an awesome house. 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!