Tuesday, June 26, 2018

DIY powder room remodel

Please feel free to share or pin our projects (share buttons under each post). We would really appreciate it! Thanks for stopping by!


Hey there! 

There is not one room in this house that we will leave untouched in our remodel. Even the closets are getting makeovers! The powder room is no exception. When we moved in it looked like this:


 

Um, what?!?.


Back in January I tackled removing the wallpaper border. Ed painted the walls and I painted the vanity cabinet. I realized after painting the cabinet that the counter top was yellow, not white or off white. Yellow. We ordered a new counter top. With the kitchen remodel taking place earlier than we had originally planned, this room got put on the back burner. The new sink just sat while we finished up some other projects but we finally got to it. 








We also replaced the mirror and faucet plus we added wall tile. I am very pleased with the way this room looks now!



The floating shelves above the toilet are great for storage and decor.


This wall art is a piece my husband had my brother make me for Christmas. My brother is crazy creative and this piece can actually be changed to a different scene. I love it this way. I wanted to be a marine biologist when I was younger and I ADORE sea turtles. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Chris

Sharing here:
Sunday Features
Dishing it & Digging it
Inspiration Monday
Happiness is Homemade
Snickerdoodle Create Bake Make Party
Nifty Thrifty Sunday
Sundays at Home
Sundays Best
Silver Pennies Sundays link party
Craftastic Monday Link Party
Block Party
Made by You Monday
Amaze me Monday
Over the Moon
Inspire Me Monday
Inspire Me Monday
Merry Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!