Monday, June 18, 2018

Summer Bedding

Hey there!


I like to change our duvet cover at least every three months. I last changed it back in March which you can see here. It was a nice change from our winter bedding but to be honest you could see the dog hair too easily on it!

The duvet I have on now is the one I bought last year from Pottery Barn. It's still available on their website if you are interested. It's the Veronica Organic Duvet and shams. 


The colors are perfect for this time of year and for our bed. The Mr. and Mrs. pillow covers are some I made years ago and the heart shaped fuzzy pillow is one I picked up on clearance at JC Penney after Valentines day. 





This vase sets on the dresser on my side of the bed. I found it at Walmart when I was actually looking for something else. Funny how that happens! The flowers are some I had laying around. I just adore the stuffed weanie dog which was given to me by our grand daughter Addisyn and you know she plays with it every time she is in our room!




This vase was one that was in my mother in laws things when she passed. I thought it was pretty so I added it to my collection. The flowers in this green vase are from Hearth & Hand with Magnolia from Target. 

I will keep this duvet on until Fall, my favorite season! I have yet to finalize the wall decor in this room. I have been looking for an old window to go above the bed but haven't found one I love just yet. Maybe soon. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!