Friday, February 16, 2018

Easy Easter Wreath

 Hey there!

Today I want to share a wreath I made. I had seen a similar wreath shared by someone on FaceBook made using a bunny ear headband and boa around a foam wreath. I had planned to do the same but when I went to Hobby Lobby to buy the materials I found a bunny ear and foot set designed for making a wreath. You can see it here.  It took 3 feather boas, a foam wreath and the ear/foot set and here it is! 


It's nothing fancy but I love it! I want to add a bow but I have yet to find the color pink I want. My daughter suggested adding a face but I like it faceless.

Thanks for stopping by!
Chris

Sharing here: Coastal Charm Show and Share
                      Sew and Do: Craftastic Monday Link Party
                     Inspire Me Monday
                     The Scoop
                    Inspire me Tuesday
                     Too Cute Tuesday
                    That DIY Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!