Saturday, June 2, 2018

A new author I just discovered

I was browsing around amazon looking for a book to read. I knew there were a couple to be released by authors I love within weeks but I really needed something to read right then. I stumbled across Jana DeLeon and her Miss Fortune Series. Oh. My. Gosh. I couldn't put them down or stop laughing. I downloaded and listened to all that I could and read the one that didn't have an audible yet. If you like Janet Evanovich you will love these books!

(screenshot from my kindle app)

Jana DeLeon also has other books and series. When I was done reading the Miss Fortune Books I read the Shaye Archer books. Those are fantastic but definitely not for those faint of heart. They are a lot darker and even scared me a bit at times. They are VERY good though.

When I was done with those I read the Ghost in Law series. Those were freaking hilarious! That Helena is something else! I think I read somewhere that there won't be any more of the Ghost in Law series but there will be more of the Miss Fortune and Shaye Archer Series. I can't wait for the next ones!

If you like mysteries go check out some of her books. You won't be disappointed!

Thanks for stopping by. 
Chris

1 comment:

  1. The 2021 ford escape titanium hybrid - IT
    The 2021 ford gold titanium alloy escape titanium hybrid is already set for titanium charge the micro touch titanium trim world's first full-scale launch with the 출장샵 launch of tungsten titanium an innovative

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!