Saturday, June 23, 2018

Crocheted hats for kids

Feel free to share or pin our projects (share buttons under each post) we would really appreciate it! Thanks for stopping by!


Hey there! 

Today I'm sharing a couple of crochet projects I made for my grandkids. 

The first is a Harry Potter Sorting Hat for new born pictures. My daughter Marisa is a HUGE Harry Potter fan. So much so that she wants to decorate her house (when they buy one) all in Harry Potter. I happened upon a pattern for making the sorting hat and made one as a surprise for her. I found the free pattern at craftyiscool



It was a little (lot!) big but we managed. 

I also made a Charmander hat and diaper cover for his newborn pictures. She is also a Pokemon fan. Pretty much if it's nerdy one of my family is into it! 


I got this hat pattern from Raverly. It wasn't expensive. The diaper cover pattern was free and came from Crochet A Flower

It had been years and years since I had crocheted anything so for practice I made a couple of hats for my other grandkids. 

These are basic hat patterns I think I found in a book but can't remember. 


Those ended up smaller than I had planned so the larger one went to Knox and I made another one for Miss Addisyn. 


I added a flower and she loved it!


I am still working on a blanket but those take a while. I have begun working on a new project that I will make four of, one for each of my grandkids (not hats). 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!